Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- What would happen ,when one node in cluser have configure a different disk size
- Application does not find the replica node
- Moving from NodeJs from 0.12 to 8.9.3 – UDF issue
- How to troubleshoot warnings in Aerospike logs after node restart
- Info request for non existing set returns empty string
- The Power of Aerospike Expressions – Version 5.2+
- November 23
- November 25
- November 27
- November 30
- December 1
- Ruby Client 2.18.0
- December 2
- December 4
- December 8
- C# Client v4.1.0
- December 10
- December 11
- Java Client 5.0.2
- Updated documentation for Aerospike Connect for Presto (beta)
- FAQ – How does Aerospike defragmentation behave with respect to write queues
- How do I monitor client traffic and connections to Aerospike?
- Can you upgrade to 5.0+ by skipping the 4.9 jump version?
- (storage.c:103) Community Edition limit exceeded
- Building Infrastructure for ML Applications, NYC Go User Group, virtual Meetup, Dec. 16th, 5:00 pm EST
- Highway to High Availability, TLV Community, virtual Meetup, Dec 17th, 16:40 GMT+2