Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases, and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
In this edition, we’re celebrating the big makeover of asadm, the tool for monitoring and configuring Aerospike! Check out the release notes as well as the detailed blog post for a walk-through. If you used it and would like to share your feedback – we’d love to hear from you at [email protected]
Questions From the Community
- Append bytes without UDFs using the Python Client
- FAQ What happens if my cluster suffers a node failure while I have nodes quiesced?
- Remove cdt bin if element removal results in empty cdt
- CPU loading
- GMT: WARNING (udf): (udf_record.c:415) record not open
- Slow map operations performance
- Simple Web Application Using Java, Spring Boot, Aerospike and Docker by Roi Menashe
- New Features Coming to Asadm by Jesse Schmidt
- February 17
- February 18
- Connect for Spark 3.0.0
- February 19
- February 21
- Node.js Client 3.16.4
- February 22
- February 24
- March 1
- Go Client 4.3.0
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 184.108.40.206
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 220.127.116.11
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Tools 5.1.1
- Tools: asadm 2.1.1
- Our user summit takes place on May 4-6, and the Call for Papers is closing very soon – on March 15. Submit your talk here and register for free and preview the agenda at the Summit site!