Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
The summit is just a few weeks away, and a big part of the agenda is already live on our website! Some of the interesting conversations in the forum were around disk usage and why it increases with all flash. We have a couple of blog posts about the interesting ways you can process data efficiently with our connectors – Presto and Kafka, which was also recently updated. Other updated content is the Docker image for tools.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- What is allow-ttl-without-nsup used for?
- Why does index disk usage climb so rapidly with all flash?
- Atomic increment operations
- Where Are Set and Bin Names Stored in In-Memory Namespaces?
- Create Insightful dashboards Quickly Using Presto, Aerospike and Tableau by Kiran Matty
- Message Transformer for Aerospike Connect for Kafka by Abhilash Mandaliya
- March 2
- C# Client 4.1.4
- March 4
- March 8
- Connect for Kafka – Inbound 2.1.0
- March 12
- XDR static and dynamic configuration
- Backup and Restore–asbackup and asrestore
- Message Transformer for Aerospike Connect for Kafka
- Aerospike Connect for Spark Configuration Reference
- Our user summit takes place on May 4-6, check out the agenda and pre-register at the Summit site!