Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
Next week is our user summit! Lots of content from our developers and partners, announcements and special keynotes by industry leaders, including Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist at Canva, Brand Ambassador for Mercedes-Benz, Former Chief Evangelist at Apple; Lior Mozel, SVP of Engineering at Cybereason and Ella Vidra, VP of IT Ops & Engineering at Playtika, and many others.
We’ve added to our Developer Hub a series of Aerospike explainer videos! The first 5 videos are covering: general intro, data model, data distribution, clustering and succession list. We’ll keep adding content. Have special content requests or general feedback about our developer hub? We have set up a dedicated email address and we’d love to hear from you.
The Aerospike Server and Client will support both Predicate Expressions and Aerospike Expressions until November 2021. From November 2021 support for Predicate Expressions will be removed from both Aerospike server and clients. As of the next server version, v5.6, you’ll start seeing this message in the logs as a reminder to start preparing.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Network Latency Without XDR Operations
- What is the Difference Between Storage Engine Memory and Data-In-Memory?
- Rack Aware Cluster Foes Not Form
- Skyhook: a Redis-compatible interface to Aerospike Database by Eugene Rizhkov
On dev.to and Medium
- Deploy Aerospike and Trino based analytics platform using Docker by Eugene Rizhkov
on dev.to and Medium
- Getting Started with Aerospike Enterprise Edition On Docker Desktop by Mark Prince
on dev.to and Medium
- Continuous Integration with Aerospike on GitHub by Eugene Rizhkov
- Aerospike explainer videos: General intro, data model, data distribution, clustering, succession list
- April 27
- Skyhook 0.6.0
- April 25
- Aerospike Java Object Mapper 1.1.0
- April 23
- Aerospike Reactive Java Client 5.0.7
- April 21
- April 20
- Skyhook 0.5.0
- April 16
- JDBC Driver 1.1.0
- April 14
- April 13
- April 7
- April 28: Join the talk Be Future Compatible with AI/ML at the DeveloperWeek conference (April 27-28). Get your complimentary ticket from us using this link
- April 28: Join the talk Building a K8s Operator for a Distributed Database at DevX Conf (April 28-29)
- April 29: Watch a second talk about our K8s Operator at Cloud Native 2021 (April 29)
- April 29: Watch a talk on building the Aerospike CacheDB benchmark in Go at the O’Reilly Open Source Software Superstream Series: Go—Generics, Extensibility, and the Future of Go in Open Source Programming
- May 4-6: Our user summit is right around the corner. The agenda is up and the registration is open. See you there!