Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
Earlier this month we held our annual user summit with over 1000 registrations from 40+ countries! There was a lot of content to see over the 3 days, and in case you missed something or want to rewatch – watch all the talks on demand.
Alongside a lot of great content, we put out a press release announcing our strategy to streamline query capabilities on massive datasets. Read about it at The Register: Aerospike adds set indexing and SQL expressions to make the distributed NoSQL database more ML-friendly!
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Best practices for inserting record with Java client
- Select random records from a set
- How to skip secondary index build in startup
- How to get bin list that belongs to a particular set
- How does aerospike implement when multiple user are inserting record with same key
- Let AI/ML workloads take off with Aerospike and Spark 3.0 by Kiran Matty
- May 20
- Tools Docker Image linux/amd64 5.2.0
- May 19
- May 12:
- Java Client 5.1.2
- Join us at DevOpsCon Berlin on June 14-17 for the talk about our Kubernetes Operator
BTW, did we mention that all the Aerospike Summit talks are available on demand?