Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
The sessions from our user summit are now available on our Developer Hub. We’ve also added more content to our Explainer Videos, you can now learn about Data Distribution, Clustering and Succession List.
We’ve released server version 5.6! This comes with several bigger changes including the need to upgrade Aerospike Connect Outbound, a change in the behaviour of a UDF returning a Boolean value from int to book, the removal of scan-related values (priority, fail_on_cluster_change, scan percent options), and others. Please make sure you read the release notes carefully, for the Enterprise Edition and for the Community Edition.
Questions From the Community
- How can I learn to use the Aerospike database from zero?
- Multiple rows delete: how to write a delete query?
- CDT example – Unsupported command format with token
- How to get bin list that belongs to a particular set?
- Analyze Data with Aerospike and Starburst anywhere by Eugene Rizhkov
- Compression and Encryption in Aerospike’s Backup Tool — Asbackup by Clayton Knittel
- Caching with Spring Boot and Aerospike by Roi Menashe
- June 4
- June 2
- Connect for Spark 3.0.2
- June 1
- May 30
- Go Client 5.0.2
- May 28
- May 27
- May 26
- May 25
- May 24
- May 21
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 126.96.36.199
- On June 7 you can join our Infrastructure for ML Applications in Go workshop as part of the Microsoft CodeFest week on June 6-10.
- Join us at DevOpsCon Berlin on June 14-17 for the talk about our Kubernetes Operator.
BTW, did we mention that all the Aerospike Summit talks are available on demand?