Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’re happy to celebrate edition 2^5 with you, and what’s a better way to celebrate than sharing some swag? Share this newsletter on your social media (Twitter or LinkedIn) and tag us. To be eligible to take part in the raffle – make sure to do this by the end of Monday July 12. We have a lot of swag to share, and we’ll announce all the winners in our forum on Thursday July 15.
This volume is focused on our Kubernetes Operator! Did you have a chance to try it? If yes – we’d love to hear from you! Join the conversation in our GitHub repo for dev-related topics you encounter or contact us at [email protected] with other types of feedback.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- How to trigger re-replication for unreplicated records within a strongly consistent Aerospike namespace
- An Introduction to Set Indexes
- How to generate self-signed TLS certificates
- ScanAll method exception C# client
- Developing a Kubernetes Operator for a Real Time Data Platform by Natalie Pistunovich on dev.to and Medium
- Introducing The Aerospike Kubernetes Operator
- Aerospike Kubernetes Operator Workshop
- July 2
- July 1
- Connect for Presto – Trino 1.1.0
- June 29
- Java Client 5.1.5
- June 28
- Go Client 5.2.0
- June 24
- June 22
- On July 14, 7PM CEST, Robert Glonek will be participating in a panel about using Go in DevOps at the Berlin Go User Group
- On July 27, 7:30 PM CEST, Natalie Pistunovich will be talking about the Aerospike Kubernetes operator at the Go North East (UK) meetup