Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
This week we noticed that a lot of the community questions were about Cross Datacenter Replication (XDR)! We’re glad this feature gets the limelight, and we hope you enjoy using it. If you’re new to the feature, here are a couple of useful videos:
- Our explainer video for XDR
- Controlling Data Distribution With XDR Filters – talk from the 2021 Summit
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- HOWTO – Step by step guide to configure and test TLS on Aerospike
- How to Secure an SMD file?
- FAQ – Why are some java client methods not atomic by design?
- Identify the XDR settings applied to the cluster
- About of aerospike XDR configurations
- About of aerospike XDR synchronize
- August 2
- July 26
- C Client 5.2.2
- July 23
- Document API 1.1.0
- July 22
- Server CE 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Server EE 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- July 21
- Connect for Spark 3.1.0
- Join Natalie in her talk about Future Compatible AI Architectures at the Dev Innovation Summit 2021 on August 17-19! Here’s a link for your free Open Pass ticket