Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’re very excited to welcome to our Community Repository the Aerospike Vault Plugin built by the wonderful team at G-Research. Here’s a shout out to you!
Have you seen that we released the industry’s First Petabyte Scale Database Benchmark? It illustrates Aerospike’s sub-millisecond performance at Petabyte scale in a cluster of just 20 nodes.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- How to run multiple expressions in sequence
- FAQ Kubernetes Related Errors
- How to generate self-signed TLS certificates
- What Are Pristine Blocks?
- Migrations Adjustments with Prefer Uniform Balance
- August 21
- Connect for Presto – Trino 1.3.0
- August 20
- C# Client 3.9.14
- August 16
- Go Client 5.4.0
- August 15
- Connect for Presto – Trino 1.2.0
- August 12
- Spring Data Aerospike Starters 0.5.0
On December 7, Natalie will be giving the closing keynote of day 1 at GopherCon. Join the talk about AI-Driven Development in Go!