Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’re excited to see questions about XDR in our forum. We also keep improving for you our developer hub. Some of the recent useful guides are How to deploy Aerospike Database 5 using AWS Quick Start and How to Build Customer Trust While Enabling Personalization Technologies.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Aerospike Data Expire
- How to retain LUT when using asbackup and asrestore?
- How to populate a remote namespace using XDR?
- How To Find Out What Nodes are in an XDR Datacenter
- September 7
- September 6
- Go Client 5.5.0
- September 3
- September 2
- August 31
- Java Object Mapper 1.3.0
- August 29
- Document API 1.1.1
- August 27
- C Client 5.2.3
- August 25
- Spring Data Aerospike 3.1.0
- August 21
- Spring Data Aerospike Starters 0.6.0
- August 19
- ASMT 0.9.2
- On September 16 at 9:45 AM (IST) Aerospike and Dream11 are the keynote speakers at The World Developers Online Summit in Bangalore and will be sharing how Dream11 has built a Fantasy Sports Teams Service to handle futuristic IPL scale. Register here
- On September 22-23 we’ll be at Big Data London. Join Ken Tune on September 22 at 10:30 AM (GMT+1) for a talk about HOW SQUEEZING ADVANTAGE FROM HARDWARE POWERS A 1 PB REAL-TIME BENCHMARK WITH JUST 20 NODES
- On September 30 Aerospike will be at the HPE Innovation Circle in Switzerland, join us for a day of Automotive History Meets IT
- On December 7 Natalie will be giving the closing keynote of day 1 at GopherCon. Join the talk about AI-Driven Development in Go