Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’ve added an introduction to Jupyter notebooks video tutorial. Our available Jupyter tutorials are:
See them all here in our Binder Hub!
We also have new explainer videos, this volume’s spotlight is about Flexible Reads in Strong Consistency mode.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Trial key for Aerospike VS Scylla benchmark – SSD Benchmarks (using ACT)
- How to retain LUT when using asbackup and asrestore?
- The hashing algorithm used in the /opt/aerospike/smd/security.smd
- How to create secondary index on multiple fields (composite key)
- FAQ – Can migration trigger XDR recovery?
- Understanding linux memory usage reporting
- How To Configure a Tie-Breaker Node
- FAQ – Why am I seeing a negative device bytes error when using storage-engine pmem?
- FAQ – How do I run asadm that require enable permissions from the command line?
- Decompression fails when shipping to older XDR destinations
- XDR Retry Queue Throttling
- On November 6 Natalie will speak about Intro to DevOps at the Auburn DevFest 2021
- On November 16 Natalie will speak about the Aerospike k8s operator at the Go Day conference
- On December 7 Natalie will be giving the closing keynote of day 1 at GopherCon. Join the talk about AI-Driven Development in Go