Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
We’ll be sharing this newsletter with updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Slow Aggregations via UDF
- How do I delete dead partitions?
- Record LUT query
- Can i read data from asbackup to get all the bins values including PKs and Edigest?
- Record Aggregation in Aerospike for Performance and Economy
- Multi Record Transactions for Aerospike
- 5 Part Blog from Alexander Radzin – Introduction to the Aerospike JDBC Driver
- July 7:
- July 9:
- C Client v4.6.17
- July 13:
- C# Client v3.9.7
- July 14:
- July 15:
- Java Client v4.4.15
- July 16:
- Connect for Spark v2.3.0
- July 17
- Enterprise Database Strategies for 2020 – An Examination of IT Data Management Trends and How the Industry Responds, Webinar: Live online Aug 27, 2020, 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET