First of all, we hope everyone is adjusting well to the personal and professional challenges brought on by COVID-19.
At Aerospike, we are planning for the virtual edition of Aerospike Summit ’20, “Next Generation Now”, which will take place May 12-14. For this post, we’ll provide an overview of our technical training and workshops that you can take advantage of on Tuesday, May 12.
Whether you are a developer or an operations professional, we have something on tap for you at Summit ’20. Here’s a sample:
- Sessions that range from a high-level overview of Aerospike’s latest features to in-depth tutorials on developing for strong consistency and modeling with time-series data.
- Workshops that will include creating an infrastructure for Machine Learning (ML) applications and tips on the most effective use of CDTs for modeling documents.
A variety of beneficial sessions are included for Operations and SREs. Here are a few:
- A review of the Aerospike Kubernetes operator
- How to deploy and manage an all-flash cluster
- The methodology and tools for migrating from Cassandra
- A discussion of Aerospike Enterprise database security
- Working with multi-AZ Cloud architectures
Following the technical training day, we have an powerful program planned for May 13 and 14 for participants to both learn from and share with others in the Aerospike community.
Keynotes will be given by Ray Wang, founder of Constellation Research; Theresa Melvin, chief data architect for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Labs’ AI-driven big data solutions; and Alper Ilkbahar, general manager for the non-volatile memory and storage solutions group at Intel.
There is no cost to join us at the Aerospike Virtual Summit ’20. You’re invited to take part in as much of the Summit as you wish.
We will soon be posting detailed information on how to register for Aerospike Virtual Summit ’20. Until then, be well.