Graph databases are becoming instrumental in exploring the growing interconnectedness of our data. For many businesses, understanding those connections is the key to uncovering countless value-rich use cases. This white paper delves into the capabilities of the graph data model, graph databases, and Aerospike’s new low-latency and highly scalable graph database offering.
This white paper explores how Aerospike Graph stands apart from other graph databases with:
- Real-time query latencies with state-of-the-art graph query optimization techniques
- Independently scalable compute and storage
- Exceptional query throughput, handling millions of queries per second (QPS)
- Scale to billions of vertices and trillions of edges with predictable low latencies
- Industry-leading total cost of ownership of any graph database