Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
Some exciting events are coming up and we’d love for you to be part of them!
Our Aerospike Digital Summit 2021 is just 13 weeks away, and it will take place online on May 4-6! The call for papers is open until February 15, so if you’d like to submit a talk – hurry up! Here’s our CFP.
And as always, we’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- January 22
- January 25
- January 26
- Go Client 4.1.0
- January 27
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Helm Chart for Aerospike (CE) on Kubernetes 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Helm Chart for Aerospike (EE) on Kubernetes 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Prometheus Exporter 1.1.6
- Monitoring Stack 1.2.1
- January 30
- Aerospike Data Browser
- How to remove the Primary Key stored alongside your data without altering the record TTL
- FAQ What happens if my cluster suffers a node failure while I have nodes quiesced?
- Kubernetes failed to resolve mounted device devdsk1 2 No such file or directory
- Our user summit takes place on May 4-6, the Call for Papers is already open, you can register for free and preview the agenda at the Summit site!