Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
Wanna try our Enterprise Edition? We’re now offering an evaluation license for it!
You can get started by downloading the single node version here, and you should utilize all our resources: the Developer Hub, the Documentation pages and the Knowledge Base that’s in our forum. By signing up you are also getting access to classes at the Aerospike Academy as well as the videos from our 2020 summit.
Speaking of which, this year’s annual summit is only a few weeks away: it will take place online on May 4-6th. We have a raffle to win some great prizes this year including Lego Rockets, a Baby Yoda and more. To participate just post on your own social channels using our hashtag #AerospikeSummit. To sign up and see the agenda you can go to the summit page on our website.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Some questions about aerospike performance test
- Parallel reads gives “Operation not allowed at this time”
- Durable delete tombstones never removed in system where load is extremely low
- How to update the Aerospike feature-key-file
- FAQ – Enable TLS for service, fabric and heartbeat traffic on an existing cluster
- Help to configure Aerospike for lowest CPU consumption (for develop environment)
- Write Generation Policy – Multi threaded application
- Is it possible to use primary key along with secondary key in Aerospike for fetching a record?
- How to configure nsup-period if default-ttl is non-zero
Only 5 weeks left until our annual user summit, and this means we’re all working hard on our presentations! This also means fewer articles until then.
- March 31
- April 1
- April 2
- April 6
- April 9
- JDBC Driver 1.0.1
- April 11
- Java Client 5.0.7
- April 12
- Go Client 4.5.0
- April 13
- FAQ: ASMT Tool
- Data Browsing
- Aerospike JDBC Driver supported SQL examples
- Configuration reference
- Configuring Aerospike Connect for Spark
- Known Limitations
- Backup and Restore–asbackup and asrestore
- Optional security with Hashicorp Vault integration
- Configure message format for Pulsar Outbound
- XDR Compression, record forwarding, and deleted records
- Python Client – Installation Guide
We’re speaking at several developer conferences, stop by to say hi:
- At the conference Developer Week with the talk Be Future Compatible With AI/ML, on April 27-28, Online.
- At the conference Conf42: Cloud Native, with the talk: Building a K8s Operator for a Distributed Database on April 29, Online.
- Of course – our Annual User Summit, where you can meet different members of the team at our user summit, which takes place on May 4-6. The agenda gets updated on a regular basis, you can already pre-register at the summit site and view the agenda.
- At the conference Codemotion, with the talk A Brief History of NoSQL Databases, on May 19, Online.