Welcome to the Aerospike standup vol. 3, our newsletter that’s written by developers for developers! We’re deep in preparations for our upcoming virtual summit, where our team will be giving training alongside great talks from our customers and partners. This will take place over 3 days on May 12-14, in 2-3 parallel tracks – all online.
We’re also celebrating the recent release of v4.9, where we added some great new features:
- support for the HyperLogLog data types
- support for optional element creation in nested CDT operations
- scanning by partition (optionally with a pagination option)
- scanning N random records
- evictions and expirations are disabled by default
There are plenty of release notes to catch up with and you can read more about this release in our blog.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
And many other questions are answered in our forum!
- Dealing with Predicate Expression Filters in Aerospike REST Client (Part 1)
On dev.to and Medium
- Where to Find Cost Savings when Using the Cloud, Lenley Hensarling, Chief Strategy Officer
- How to setup spring-data-aerospike in Spring Boot application
- Strong Consistency in Databases – What Does it Actually Guarantee?
- April 15:
- April 17:
- April 21:
- April 22:
- Join us at a virtual meetup with Samsung Internet featuring our own Natalie Pistunovich, Lead Developer Advocate on Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- Our virtual summit is 2 weeks away, on May 12-14 and it’s all online! The schedule is live and the RSVP is open for all, check out the first day – it’s all training focused.