Welcome to the Aerospike Standup, a newsletter written by developers for developers, that brings together blog posts, questions from the community, documentation, releases and events, written by the Aerospike team.
In this edition we have a lot of knowledge base articles curated for you!
Some important announcements to pay attention to as we keep releasing Aerospike Server v5.6.x: The older Aerospike Connect Outbound versions do not work with this version and following. If you are using Aerospike Connect Outbound – check out the release notes to make sure you upgrade to the right version.
We’ll be sharing the updates every other week. If you want to get updates to your email, click here to subscribe.
Questions From the Community
- Node Not Found For Partition using AQL with Strong Consistency
- How to use multiple TLS client certificates – Operating
- This Jupyter notebook in Java illustrates use of the Document API for powerful CRUD operations using the JSONPath syntax
- How To secure Aerospike database servers
- Asbackup – Why is there a performance difference when backing up different namespaces
- FAQ: Some common questions on XDR
- August 12
- Connect for JMS – Inbound 1.1.0
- August 11
- C# Client 4.2.2
- August 6
- Java Client 5.1.7
- August 4
- Java Object Mapper 1.2.3
- Spring Data Aerospike 3.0.1
- Server EE 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Server CE 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Server EE Docker Image linux/amd64 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Server CE Docker Image linux/amd64 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Join Natalie in her talk about Future Compatible AI Architectures at the Dev Innovation Summit 2021 on August 17-19! Here’s a link for your free Open Pass ticket
- On August 18: Join Natalie and Ellen Körbes, CNCF Ambassador and Head of Product at tilt.dev for a meetup about the Kubernetes Ecosystem and the Go programming language, including productivity tips for Kubernetes, the Aerospike Kubernetes, etc at the online Berlin Go User Group Meetup