Our community members are as passionate as we are about quality database software.
Join the fast-growing Aerospike community to build relationships with other engineers, share your work and creations, and get feedback and support to help improve your skills.
You’ll find active conversations around Aerospike online. If you’re looking to learn best practices and share ideas with your global peers, here’s where you can get started:
- Aerospike Community Forum: For specific technical questions and answers, connecting with other Aerospike users, and discussing your experience.
The fastest path to success is sharing experiences and lessons learned with others.
- Blog: Share your use case or experience with Aerospike on your personal blog or contribute a guest post to the Aerospike blog. If you write about Aerospike, contact the community team for help promoting your content.
- Get Social: Let your community and friends know why you use Aerospike on your favorite social network.
- Twitter: @AerospikeDB and #Aerospike
- LinkedIn: Aerospike, Inc. Company Page
- LinkedIn Groups: Aerospike User Group (all countries) and Aerospike Russia User Group (Russia)
- Facebook: AerospikeDB
- YouTube: AerospikeTV
Open source projects benefit from community contributions and feedback. You can help contribute to Aerospike in two ways:
- Via Launchpad, where we feature community projects and contributions. You will also find example cookbooks and early releases of clients and connectors. Building something great? Let us know, and we will help promote your work.
- By suggesting features in the Suggested Features section of our user forum.
Ask the Experts Live: Aerospike Technical Overview
Learn about the Aerospike architecture and get all of your questioned answered in this bi-weekly webinar.
Our scaling experts will discuss leading use cases on scaling high performance systems, share tips and best practices, and answer your questions (submitted in advance).