MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF. — August 17, 2022 — Aerospike Inc., the real-time data platform leader, was named to the 2022 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in America. Aerospike brought its real-time data platform to market as the first of its kind with predictable sub-millisecond performance from gigabyte to petabyte scale. The platform is purpose-built to meet the growing demand for instant, accurate outcomes in The Right Now Economy.
“Being named to the Inc. 5000 is a testament to the growing demand for the Aerospike Real-time Data Platform,” said Subbu Iyer, Chief Executive Officer, Aerospike. “With the massive growth in real-time data, Aerospike is quickly becoming an essential component of the modern data architecture for industry leaders across the world.”
This recognition is the latest in a growing list of accolades for Aerospike in 2022. Other distinctions include:
- Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the Pacific region.
- Named as a finalist for the SaaS Awards as Best Data Innovation in a SaaS Product.
- Named as a finalist for the 2022 Data Breakthrough Awards as the NoSQL solution of the year.
- Named to CRN’s list of The 10 Coolest Big Data Tools of 2022.
Other 2022 company announcements include:
- Aerospike Announces Record 2022 First Half.
- Aerospike Unveils Database 6.
- Aerospike Announces Aerospike SQL Powered by Starburst.
For more information, please read today’s blog here.
Aerospike unleashes the power of real-time data to meet the demands of The Right Now Economy. Global innovators and builders choose the Aerospike real-time, multi-model, NoSQL data platform for its predictable sub-millisecond performance at unlimited scale with dramatically reduced infrastructure costs. With support for strong consistency and globally distributed, multi-cloud environments, Aerospike is an essential part of the modern data stack for Adobe, Airtel, Criteo, DBS Bank, Experian, PayPal, Snap, Sony Interactive Entertainment, The Trade Desk and Wayfair. A global company, Aerospike is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in London, Bangalore, and Tel Aviv.
Look Left Marketing