Unleashing your data lake for real-time insights in financial services on AWS
– Mike Perna, Principal Solutions Architect, AWS
– Richard Lewis, Principal Architect, Aerospike
– Stuart Tarmy, Global Director, Financial Services Industry Solutions, Aerospike
About this talk
Companies have huge amounts of critical data stored within data lakes – but they can’t leverage it in real-time. Learn how to unleash that data and use it for actionable real-time insights!
Join AWS and Aerospike as we explore mission-critical real-time use cases at financial companies and see how they transformed their infrastructure to meet the growing need for personalized, real-time analytics. You’ll hear how a top asset management company streamlined its data architecture by efficiently moving data between Snowflake’s data warehouse and Aerospike’s real-time operational database to enable improved customer personalization, enhanced portfolio risk assessments, and advanced analytics.
We will also dive deep into the Aerospike architecture on AWS and why it works for unlocking any data from any data lake, archival platform or legacy batch system.
What You Will Learn:
– How Aerospike integrates with data warehouses like Snowflake and others to provide real-time access for analytics, reporting and workload isolation
– The top use cases for an AWS/Aerospike/Snowflake architecture
– How Aerospike powers real-time AI solutions
– The selection criteria for operational data stores for real-time financial services use cases